Thursday, March 7, 2013

Should the Chinese government take full responsibility for grads' unemployment?


For this project I studied the issue of Chinese grads’ unemployment and the Chinese Government.

 
It is important to learn because plenty of Chinese college students will graduate this year. There are so many grads and having jobs for them all is difficult. However, Chinese people are used to the government solving unemployment problems for new graduates, and I think it is unfair to let the Chinese government take full responsibility for this issue.

 
This project shows my opinion and hopefully could let you know more about Chinese grads’ unemployment. First, here is a video. In this video, I briefly summarize this issue and give my opinion. I have also attached ten vocabulary words which are helpful to understand this topic. This is my summaries about two relevant online articles, with links to the original articles. Finally, here is my argument essay which presents details about this issue.

 
I hope you learn something from this topic. Please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think – either about your reaction to my project or to engage an idea you found interesting.

Thanks for watching!

Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment